Notification for admissions into Convener Quota is given by Convener, Law cet in the month of March/April. Notification for admissions into Management Quota is given by Management in the month of June/July.
5 Year Course
Allotted strength: 60 seats
Eligibility for Admission Under Convener Quota (Category A seats)
- A pass in Law CET
- Two-year Intermediate (10 + 2 pattern) or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or Board of Intermediate Education, AP
- A pass in the qualifying examination with 45% marks (including languages). 44.5% is rounded to 45%.
- For SC/ ST candidates the minimum percentage required is 45%.
A candidate who has obtained Intermediate or its equivalent through Open University system directly without having any qualification for prosecuting such study is not eligible for admission into Law Course.
Admissions to Convener Quota are made by Convener, Law CET. In addition to the above stated eligibility criteria, admissions are made subject to various Government Orders of AP State Government Rules of Bar Council of India and the Rules of SV University.
In addition to the tuition fee and other fees collected at the counseling conducted by Convener, a student has to pay, at the college, special fees, various fees of SV University, and such others as prescribed from time to time.
Special Notice to 5 Year LL.B. Students
The students joined the 5-year LL.B. Course under Convener Quota, both A & B Categories shall pay special fees as per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility for Admission under Management Quota (Category B seats)
- Eligibility criteria is the same like under Convener Quota.
- Law CET Qualification is not required.
- Admissions into Management Quota are made by the Management of the college.